Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Sorry Mr Teacher!

Hey guys! So I was in class the other day, And i was just sitting there not listening and doodling in my notebook. I heard the teacher call my name. "Are you paying attention miss?" He asked me. 1. I HATE being called Miss. 2 Did it LOOK like i was listening? "Yeah sure i was." I answered. He raised his eyebrows and replied "So what was i saying?Was it relevent?" He SO set himslef up for this one! I mean who asks that question? Was it relevent? I sighed. "Well, I was going to be nice and let you think i was listening..Because this class is so FASCINATING and all...but since you dont beleive me ..No i wasnt listening..and was it relevent? Well considering it bored me enough to take out a paper and pencil to doodle on, so i didnt fall asleep ...hm yeah id say it was relevent by YOUR standards...But no Mr Teacher..I wasnt listening."He just stared at me and did this facepalm thing and said "Just go back to your doodling" and he went on with his lesson. After class i recieved various high 5s and pats on the back. :D fun stuff! If you have any stories like this or not like this share it! Id love to hear them! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment