Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Hey guys! This is to all of you new viewers (Pretty much all of you since i JUST made this) This blog is to support teens! Most adults dont realize it but we are important too! Us teens have to stick together! Im hoping this is going to help teenagers when they are in bad situations or just need some support because we all need it once in a while and not everybody has the answers. Im going to try to help anyone who emails me. My email is Youngandcrazii@yahoo.com . But this blog isnt just about advice! Im going to try to get to many things. Ill try to be funny and interesting. If you have any topics you might want me to cover just email me or shoot me a message! Ill do my best! So check it out and stay for a while! Spread the news that us teens are sticking together! Thanks! you guys rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment