Monday, June 21, 2010

Movies

Hey guys! Sorry I havent written in a while ive been so busy! So who's going to see Toy Story 3? I am in about an hour. Im going to pick up my new boyfriend Nik (Fyi he is AMAZING!) then we are meeting about 4 other people there and its going to be a blast! What did you guys think of it? I heard it was good. I also saw the movie "Cop out" recently wich was pretty good. Along with "2012" and "Avatar" (Amazing also)I dont know how recent these two movies are but they are one of my favorite of all time! "leap Year" and "When in rome" (yes both chick flicks i know but they're still good!)Does anyone have any reccomendations? My sister and I are running out of movies to watch. Im up for any ideas so yea. Thanks guys! And again im sorry for taking so long to write ill try to update more frequently! But i did get this cool new wall paper for it! i like it personally and i might change it up every once in a while. Thanks again you guys are amazing!
~Peace <3 War

No comments:

Post a Comment