Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Music!

"And its Just Like The ocean, Under the moon, Well thats the same emotion that i get from you, You got the kind of lovin that can be so smooth, yeah, Gimme your heart make it real or else forget about it." Hey guys! This is one of my favorite songs Its called Smooth by Santana Legally i have to say i cannot take credit for any of the lyrics (Because i didnt write them! And i do NOT Own the song!Or the band for that matter) Generally people ask when you say your favorite song they "Why?" Personally, most of the time i have no idea why i love the song I just do, But this time i have a reason. I like how when they sing it, they pronounce "or" like "er." and they say "Forget" like "Ferget". Maybe its just me but i think it makes it more fun to sing haha! Another song ive been into lately is Come On get Higher By Matt Nathanson. "If I could walk on water, if i could tell you whats next, Id make you believe, Id make you forget, So Come one get higher, loosen my lips, faith and desire in the swing of your hips just pull me down hard, and drown me in love." (Again legally i cannot claim anything about this song its not my song its Matt Nathanson's) I really dont have a reason for this one. I have a whole bunch of other songs that I like if you want to hear them ive given some on my info page. Id like to hear some of your favorite songs because you really can never have enough songs on your Ipod/Mp3 player! (I have 1123 song on mine!) :P Again email me about anything even if its not relevent to this post(I will answer ALL emails). But if you want to post a song leave a comment or if your not comfortable with leaving a comment shoot me an email. My email is Blundenblog@yahoo.com Thanks guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment